Connecting with China: Business Success Through Mutual Benefit and Respect by Joan Turley (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.73Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are prepared to connect with China, it will make all thedifference. Joan Turley provides all the signposts and insights to helpthose working with China understand the value of relationships andthe importance of people as the key elements in making business andeverything else work.
- Author BiographyJoan Turley began her career an as academic majoring inModern Languages, winning the French Government Medal for herlanguage abilities. After her PhD studies, she specialized in theapplication of English for International Business, followed bythree years with a global strategic research company, applyingcultural values to the analysis of business and competitiveinformation. For the last ten years, Joan has focused on applyingextensive cultural skills to enhancing clients businessperformance in China and other territories. She has delivered successful training seminars and Masterclassesfor organizations such as the Lloyd's Market Association, theInstitute of Directors (IOD), International Business Wales andUnited Kingdom Trade and Investment (UKTI). She is highly regardedby organizations such as Cathay Pacific for her contribution onChina. In recent years, she has specialized in consulting, public speakingand media interviews in the UK and China to building companyprofiles and representing clients' interests on mainland China. Herachievements include gaining major government approval for companyactivities, developing initiatives for Chinese CEOs to gaincultural protocol training on dealing with the West, andparticipating in the negotiation of a joint venture with one ofChina's largest media companies. Joan has held speaking engagements at major Chinese Universitiesand has participated in high level meetings spanning both theprivate and public sectors in China. She is currently continuingher own professional development with an honours degree in Chinesefor professional application.
- Author(s)Joan Turley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.