CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting with Your Client: Success through Improved Client Communication Techniques, Second Edition gives you the persuasive tools for achieving greater client satisfaction through improved communication.
- Author BiographyNoelle C. Nelson, Ph.D. is an internationally respected psychologist, author and seminar leader. She believes that we can accomplish great things, whether in business, at work or at home, when we connect with the value in ourselves and in others. Business & Legal Dr. Nelson's work as a business trial consultant and psychologist requires the study and understanding of people--real people--not the theoretical customer or employee discussed at business schools. As a result, her approach to solving the issues facing businesses and workers today does not come from an MBA perspective but rather from the experience she has gleaned from her 25-plus years in the rigorous world of business litigation. Dr. Nelson shares a proactive and positive outlook in all her books (12 books in all) and seminars. In Make More Money By Making Your Employees Happy (MindLab Publishing), she shows how an appreciated employee is a happy employee. And happy employees translate into a company making more money. In Got a Bad Boss? Work that Boss to Get What You Want at Work (MindLab Publishing) Dr. Nelson shows how workers can succeed despite a bad boss. Other books include The Power of Appreciation in Business: How an Obsession with Value Increases Performance, Productivity and Profits (MindLab Publishing), with its accompanying workbook, The Power of Appreciation Business Workbook & Performance System: Giving Ordinary People the Means to Produce Extraordinary Results, (MindLab Publishing). Dr. Nelson has written several books for the legal profession including A Winning Case (Prentice Hall) and Connecting With Your Client (American Bar Association). In Winning! Using Lawyers' Courtroom Techniques to Get Your Way in Everyday Situations (Prentice Hall, Get Your Way, paperback edition), Dr. Nelson explains how to use the persuasion techniques of successful trial attorneys in everyday life. Personal Growth As a relationship expert, Dr. Nelson has empowered countless individuals to be happier, healthier and more successful at work, at home and in relationships. Dr. Nelson's popular monthly newsletter, A Note From Dr. Noelle, and her book, The Power of Appreciation : The Key to a Vibrant Life (Beyond Words Publishing) give readers the skills to use appreciation's powerful energy to improve their lives. Dr. Nelson is also the author of Your Man is Wonderful (Free Press), Everyday Miracles (Prentice Hall Press), Winner Takes All (Perseus Publishing) and the best-selling Dangerous Relationships: How to Identify and Respond to the Seven Warning Signs of a Troubled Relationship (De Capo Press). Dr. Nelson has appeared on national and international radio and television including CBS's The Early Show, ABC's The View, Better TV, Fox News and CNN. She has been interviewed, quoted or written about in such diverse publications as Entrepreneur Magazine, HR Magazine, Family Business, Inc., People, Cosmo, Woman's World, Investor's Business Daily, Bottom Line/Personal and the Los Angeles Times. Dr. Nelson has spoken on the subject of appreciation before audiences in the U.S., Canada, England and Australia. Dr. Nelson holds advanced degrees in clinical psychology from the United States International University (M.S., Ph.D.) and sociology degrees from the University of California at Los Angeles (B.A.) and the Sorbonne, Paris (Maitrise, Doctorat 3eme Cycle). She is a member of the National Honor Society of Psychology, the American Society of Trial Consultants and the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Noelle C. Nelson
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.