All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionNetworks pervade social and economic life, and they play a prominent role in explaining a huge variety of social and economic phenomena. This book puts contemporary thinking about networks and economic activity into context. It develops a general framework within which this body of research can be located.
- Author BiographySanjeev Goyal is professor of economics at the University of Cambridge and a fellow of Christ's College. He is one of the pioneers in the economic study of networks, and his work has appeared in leading international journals such as Econometrica, Journal of Political Economy , the Review of Economic Studies , and the Journal of Economic Theory .
- Author(s)Sanjeev Goyal
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note40 line illus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.