Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleResearch and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 194 p. With 8 Falttafeln.
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBradley T. Hyman,Charles Duyckaerts
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsAspects of Cortical Destruction in Alzheimer's Disease.- Cortical Feedforward and Cortical Feedback Neural System in Alzheimer's Disease.- Plaques and Tangles: Where and When?.- Cortical Mapping of Pathological Tau Proteins in Several Neurodegenerative Disorders.- Neurofibrillary Tangles are Associated with the Differential Loss of Message Expression for Synaptic Proteins in Alzheimer's Disease.- Morphologic and Neurochemical Characteristics of Corticocortical Projections: Emergence of Circuit-Specific Features and Relationships to Degenerative Changes in Alzheimer's Disease.- Reduced Neuronal Activity is one of the Major Hallmarks of Alzheimer's Disease.- Neurodegenerative Alzheimer - Like Pathology in PDAPP 717V ?F Transgenic Mice.- Molecular Mechanisms of Synaptic Disconnection in Alzheimer's Disease.- Is Alzheimer's Disease Accelerated Aging? Different Patterns of Age and Alzheimer's Disease Related Neuronal Losses in the Hippocampus.- Connections and Cognitive Impairment in Alzheimer's Disease.- Distributed Hierarchical Neural Systems for Visual Memory in Human Cortex.- Brain and Language.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.