Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn their fascinating analysis of the recent history of information technology, H. Peter Alesso and Craig F. Smith reveal the patterns in discovery and innovation that have brought us to the present tipping point... A generation from now, every individual will have personally tailored access to the whole of knowledge...
- Author BiographyH. Peter Alesso is an innovator with twenty years of research experience at LawrenceLivermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL, he has leda team of computer scientists and engineers in a wide range of successful software and hardware research projects. He has published several software titles, numerous scientific journaland conference articles, and four books. Craig F. Smith, PhD, is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement ofScience and is the Lawrence Livermore Chair Professor at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. His areas of interest include sensors, robotics, and automated systems; information technology applications; and future energy systems. Dr. Smith has coauthoredthree books and has published numerous scientific journal and conference articles on advanced engineering topics.
- Author(s)Craig F. Smith,H. Peter Alesso
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.