Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating synthesis on the current status and literature of connectivity conservation research and implementation.
- Author BiographyKevin Crooks is an assistant professor in the Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology and the Graduate Degree Program in Ecology at Colorado State University. His research investigates the effects of habitat fragmentation, urbanization, and landscape connectivity on the behavior, ecology, and conservation of wildlife. M. Sanjayan is a lead scientist for The Nature Conservancy. His current work focuses on ensuring connectivity in applied conservation projects worldwide and on understanding the role of ecosystem services in human well-being and conservation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleConservation Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note92 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight960 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byKevin R. Crooks,M. Sanjayan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.