Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionTwo concepts that have become the current watchwords for the media as well as academia, globalisation and long-term historical processes, are brought together in this collection of papers.
- Author BiographyA ystein S. LaBianca is Professor of Anthropology and Senior Director, International Development Program, at Andrews University, Michigan. Sandra Arnold Scham is an archaeologist, the current Washington Correspondent for Archaeology Magazine and the former editor of the journal Near Eastern Archaeology. In addition to teaching the archaeology of the Ancient Near East at the University of Maryland and Catholic University she has also taught at Jerusalem University College in Israel. Sandra has done archaeological work in Israel, Jordan and Southeastern Turkey. For four years between 2001 and 2005, she was the co-director of an Israeli and Palestinian cooperative heritage project funded by the U.S. Department of State-the first such project ever undertaken. From 2008 to 2010 she has been serving as an American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Science and Technology Policy Fellow in which capacity she is advising the United States Agency for International Development on development strategies in the Middle East and Asia.
- Author(s)Oystein S. LaBianca,Sandra Arnold Scham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleApproaches to Anthropological Archaeology
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Notesome black & white pls
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.