All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionConquering Global Markets offers assessments of the issues, statistics, cases, and best practices of mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and alliances throughout the world. Using information gleaned interviews with CEOs, the book provides insights into making global M&As successful.
- Author BiographyNANCY HUBBARD is one of Britain's leading experts on acquisition strategy and implementation. She is a Director of Hubbard & Associates, a specialist mergers and acquisitions firm, works with KPMG on acquisition issues and is also an Associate Fellow at Oxford University's Templeton College, UK.
- Author(s)Nancy A. Hubbard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.