Consider these sponsored items
- £21.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheds new light on shame, revealing how feelings and beliefs about shame affect identity and behaviour and how shame can corrode relationships, destroying trust and love. She then provides the eight key steps needed for healing from shame, learning to love yourself, and developing healthy relationships.
- Author BiographyDarlene Lancer is a licensed family therapist with over 20 years of experience working with individuals and couples. She regularly lectures on self-esteem, codependency, and addiction. Author of Codependency for Dummies and 10 Steps to Self-Esteem, she has also published numerous articles.
- Author(s)Darlene Lancer
- PublisherHazelden Publishing & Educational Services
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCenter City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Publishing & Educational Services
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.30Trending at £8.46
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £6.72Trending at £7.40
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.