Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.41
- £7.58Trending at £8.14
- £10.99Trending at £12.72
- £13.32Trending at £22.79
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £16.22Trending at £18.91
About this product
- DescriptionHeralded by Brazilians as the 'Father of Flight', Alberto Santos-Dumont made the first of several spectacular flights in his lighter-than-air dirigible in France in 1901, two years before the Wright brothers' first fixed-wing flight in North Carolina. This illustrated book tells their story.
- Author BiographyDan Hagedorn, senior curator with the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field in Seattle and former adjunct curator for Latin American Aviation for the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, is the author of fourteen previous books including Air Arsenal North America.
- Author(s)Dan Hagedorn
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note16 colour, 232 b/w photos
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.