CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive collection of 20th century research on Joseph Conrad, this volume outlines the shift from a humanist and anthropological interest in Conrad as a 'metaphysical' author to the appreciation of Conrad as a nihilist and skeptic of the modernist epoch.
- Author BiographyUlrich Seeber is Professor of English Literature at the University of Stuttgart.Walter Goebel is Professor of English and American Studies at the University of Stuttgart.Martin Windisch is a Lecturer in English Studies at the University of Stuttgart.
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication02/04/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight454 g
- Edited byMartin Windisch,Ulrich Seeber,Walter Goebel
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.