All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhereas Marlow has usually been discussed as a literary device who is of no special interest in himself, this study argues that Conrad portrays Marlow and his relationships with a psychological depth that is unsurpassed in literature.
- Author BiographyBERNARD PARIS is Emeritus Professor of English and former Director of the Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts at the University of Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Bernard Paris
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.