All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1951, the geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza was teaching in Parma when a student told him about rich church records of demography and marriages between relatives. After convincing the Church to open its records, Cavalli-Sforza, Moroni, and Gianna Zei embarked on a landmark study. This book assembles and analyzes the team's research.
- Author BiographyLuigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza is Professor of Genetics Emeritus at Stanford Medical School, and Member of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences. His books include History and Geography of Human Genes and Genes, Peoples, and Languages . Antonio Moroni is Professor Emeritus of Ecology at the University of Parma (Italy) and member of the National Academy of Sciences (Academy of XL). Gianna Zei was Professor of Statistics and Biometry at the University of Pavia and directs the population genetics group of the CNR Institute of Molecular Genetics in Pavia.
- Author(s)Antonio Moroni,Gianna Zei,Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMonographs in Population Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note45 line illus. 81 tables.
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.