All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the sensitive topic of cousin marriage, examining its social, medical, political and legal connotations.
- Author BiographyAlan H. Bittles is Research Leader at the Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University and Adjunct Professor of Community Genetics at Edith Cowan University, Australia.
- Author(s)Alan H. Bittles
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 53 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.