All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.73Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionConsciousness in the Physical World collects historical selections, recent classics, and new pieces on Russellian monism, a unique alternative to the physicalist and dualist approaches to the problem of consciousness.
- Author BiographyTorin Alter is Professor of Philosophy at The University of Alabama, USA. He is author of articles in Mind, Philosophical Studies, and elsewhere; co-author of A Dialogue on Consciousness and The God Dialogues: A Philosophical Journey (both OUP); and co-editor of Consciousness and the Mind-Body Problem: A Reader and Phenomenal Concepts and Phenomenal Knowledge: New Essays on Consciousness and Physicalism (both OUP). Yujin Nagasawa is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Birmingham, UK. He is author of God and Phenomenal Consciousness: A Novel Approach to Knowledge Arguments (CUP) and co-editor of There's Something About Mary: Essays on Phenomenal Consciousness and Frank Jackson's Knowledge Argument (MIT Press).
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Series TitlePhilosophy of Mind Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight760 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byTorin Alter,Yujin Nagasawa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.