All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £10.49
- £34.99Trending at £52.95
- £35.89Trending at £47.16
- £41.64Trending at £68.74
- £8.40Trending at £10.97
- £15.91Trending at £20.13
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatment of habit showcases how, through human agency, innovative regularities of behavior and thought advance the process of making the unconscious conscious. The latter materializes when affordances (invariant habits of physical phenomena) form the basis for modifications in action schemas and modes of reasoning.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- Series TitleStudies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 434 p. 9 illus.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDonna E. West,Myrdene Anderson
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.