Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by inca_books
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan they learn to live with the consequences?
- Author BiographyMuriel Bolger is a well-known Irish journalist and award-winning travel writer. In addition to her works of fiction, she has also written four books on her native city, including Dublin - City of Literature (O'Brien Press), which won the Travel Extra Travel Guide Book of the Year 2012. Consequences, her first novel, was written at airports, in the sky and on faraway beaches and mountaintops. Its inspiration was a white cat with patches of ginger who tried to steal her lounger in Cyprus and who only features once in the story. She loves jacaranda trees, marshmallows and Brazil nuts, but hates oysters, snakes and chocolate cake.
- Author(s)Muriel Bolger
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight448 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.51Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.