All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Description* An authoritative and concise overview of the key themes and emerging concepts in conservation biogeography * An introduction to the subject and a strong framework for more advanced undergraduate or Masters level courses * Written by world leading experts in the field .
- Author BiographyRichard J. Ladle was the founding Director of Oxford University's MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management. Since 2009 he has been working in Brazil as an international conservation consultant and science writer. He is currently a Visiting Professor at the Federal University of Alagoas, teaching and doing research on diverse and interdisciplinary aspects of conservation, biogeography and ecology. Robert J. Whittaker is the current Academic Director of the MSc Biodiversity Conservation and Management, and holds the title of Professor of Biogeography in the School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford. He is a founding member and past President (2009-2010) of the International Biogeography Society. He is currently editor-in-chief of the Journal of Biogeography. He has a long-standing interest in island biogeography, patterns and processes controlling diversity, and the application of biogeography to conservation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures, colour plates
- Weight766 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard J. Ladle,Robert J. Whittaker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.