All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for nonfinancial managers, this volume on ROI (Return On Investment) explains in detail the important aspects of figuring and analysing cost versus returns of projects, acquisitions, and other investments.
- Author BiographyGEORGE T. FRIEDLOB is a Professor and Faculty Fellow of the Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation in the School of Accountancy at Clemson University. He has received numerous academic and professional awards, and is the author and editor of a wide variety of professional publications. FRANKLIN J. PLEWA, Jr., is a Professor of Accounting at Idaho State University. The recipient of honors and awards for both teaching and research, he is the author of many books and articles. He is the coauthor with George T. Friedlob of Keys to Improving Your Return on Investment (ROI), Financial and Business Statements, Understanding Income Statements, and Understanding Cash Flow.
- Author(s)A. Warren,F.B. Goldsmith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/1983
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/08/2004
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, bibliography, index
- Weight780 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.