CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionA global assessment of the current state of freshwater fish biodiversity and the opportunities and challenges to conservation.
- Author BiographyGerard P. Closs is Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Zoology at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He has published over 100 papers exploring various freshwater ecological topics and has advised government agencies on catchment and river protection, conservation of native fish species, and management of introduced fish. Martin Krkosek is Assistant Professor and Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow in Ocean Science at the University of Toronto. His research focuses on the ecology, epidemiology, and conservation of fish populations and coastal ecosystems, and is represented in over 50 scientific papers. He is also an advisor to government agencies and conservation organizations. Julian D. Olden is H. Mason Keeler Endowed Professor in the School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, University of Washington, and Adjunct Research Fellow at the Australian Rivers Institute, Griffith University, Queensland. His research focuses on the conservation of freshwater ecosystems and is represented by over 160 scientific papers.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleConservation Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGerard P. Closs,Julian D. Olden,Martin Krkosek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.