Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents a scientific evaluation of approaches and management options for protecting rare or little-known terrestrial species. This book considers combinations of species and systems approaches for overall effectiveness in meeting conservation and ecosystem sustainability goals.
- Author BiographyMartin G. Raphael is a research scientist with the U.S. Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station, where he leads research on conservation of biological diversity and population ecology of at-risk wildlife. Randy Molina recently retired as a research scientist with the U.S. Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station, where he led the forest mycology team on issues of fungal ecology, ecosystem function, conservation, and management. He owns a mycological consulting business and is an adjunct professor for Oregon State University.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note17 figures, 12 tables, 4 boxes, index
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMartin G. Raphael,Randy Molina
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.