All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn eloquent introduction to the ethical and philosophical values at stake in biological conservation, this book familiarizes readers with the general issues and possible solutions to the problems societies face in simultaneously conserving nature and promoting culture.
- Author BiographyHOLMES ROLSTON III is professor of philosophy at Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Holmes Rolston
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/1994
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleIssues, Cases, and Methods in Biodiversity Conservation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.