Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this entertaining and informative natural history of eels, Schweid explores how people around the world cook, eat, harvest, harm, protect, and study this fascinating creature.
- Author BiographyRichard Schweid was born in Nashville, Tennessee, and now lives in Barcelona, Spain, where he is senior editor of the magazine Barcelona Metropolitan. His popular books include Catfish and the Delta: Confederate Fish Farming in the Mississippi Delta, Hot Peppers: The Story of Cajuns and Capsicum, and The Cockroach Papers: A Compendium of History and Lore.
- Author(s)Richard Schweid
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.