CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis study places Paul's epistle in the context of ancient theories and literary practices of 'consolation'.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Holloway is Assistant Professor in the Department of Religion at Samford University. He has published in Harvard Theological Review, Novum Testamentum, and the Journal of Biblical Literature.
- Author(s)Paul A. Holloway
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 112
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight296 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.