All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of the classic work on the history of science and French intellectual history gives the reader the chance to revisit the rise of psychiatry in 19th-century France, the shape it took and why, and its importance both then and in contemporary society.
- Author BiographyJan Goldstein is a professor of modern European history and a member of the Committee on Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science at the University of Chicago. Her other books include Foucault and the Writing of History and two volumes of the Chicago Readings in Western Civilization.
- Author(s)Jan Goldstein
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight588 g
- Width147 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £8.05
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.