Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionNathan, and Hung-mao Tien.
- Author BiographyLarry Diamond, senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, and Marc F. Plattner, counselor at the National Endowment for Democracy, are codirectors of the International Forum for Democratic Studies. They are also coeditors of the Journal of Democracy. Yun-han Chu is professor of political science at National Taiwan University. Hung-mao Tien is president of the Institute for National Policy Research in Taiwan and a policy advisor to President Lee Teng-hui.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/1997
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleA Journal of Democracy Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note5 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHung-mao Tien,Larry Diamond,Marc F. Plattner,Yun-han Chu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.