CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- Author(s)Victor N. Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Social and Political Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Methodological Approach 2. On a Typical Day 3. At Home 4. Over the Workplace 5. Across the Profession 6. In the Community 7. Within the Nation 8. Around the World 9. Throughout the Life 10. Theoretical Significance. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyVictor N. Shaw is a professor of sociology at California State University-Northridge.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.