Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntering the world of conspiracy theories and secret societies is like stepping into a distant, parallel universe where the laws of physics have completely changed: black means white, up is down, and if you want to understand what's really going on, you need a good reference book.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hodapp is a 32- Freemason and a member of the Masonic order of the Knights Templar. His first book, Freemasons For Dummies, has quickly become the most popular modern guide to the ancient and accepted fraternity of Freemasonry. He's also the author of Solomon's Builders: Freemasons, Founding Fathers and the Secrets of Washington D.C. , and co-author of The Templar Code For Dummies. He attended Indiana University, the University of Southern California, Los Angeles Valley Community College, and California State University Northridge. In 2006, Chris received the Duane E. Anderson Excellence in Masonic Education Award from the Grand Lodge of Minnesota. He has written for Templar History Magazine, Masonic Magazine, The Scottish Rite Journal, The Indiana Freemason, and Indianapolis Monthly, and he's a monthly columnist for Living Naturally First magazine. Chris has also spent more than 20 years as a commercial filmmaker. Alice Von Kannon has been an advertising executive, a teacher, a writer, and even a greedy and villainous landlord. A history junkie beyond the help of an intervention since the age of 14, her studies of Near Eastern religious cults and sects led to her first book, The Templar Code For Dummies, co-written with Chris Hodapp . She's studied film production at Los Angeles Valley Community College and history at California State University Northridge, and she's worked for many years in advertising as a writer and broadcast producer. Alice has traveled widely in Europe and the Middle East and written on the subject of the Barbary Wars and the birth of the U.S. Navy. She's a member of Romance Writers of America and the Order of the Grail, the fraternal body of the International College of Esoteric Studies.
- Author(s)Alice Von Kannon,Christopher Hodapp
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £34.08Trending at £51.99
- £26.51Trending at £39.46
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £9.92Trending at £14.98
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.