All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe No. 1 bestseller - perfect for fans of C.J. Sansom and The Name of the Rose, the fifth historical thriller featuring Giordano Bruno, heretic, philosopher and spy.
- Author BiographyNo. 1 Sunday Times bestseller S. J. Parris is the pseudonym of the author and journalist Stephanie Merritt. It was as a student at Cambridge researching a paper on the period that Stephanie first became fascinated by the rich history of Tudor England and Renaissance Europe. Since then, her interest has grown and led her to create this series of historical thrillers featuring Giordano Bruno. Stephanie has worked as a critic and feature writer for a variety of newspapers and magazines, as well as radio and television. She currently writes for the Observer and the Guardian, and lives in Surrey with her son.
- Author(s)S. J. Parris
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight630 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.