All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised edition of this landmark 1988 illustrated biography of one of the great women of Irish history, and Europe's first elected female politician.
- Author BiographyBorn in Co. Tipperary in 1959, Anne Haverty now lives in Dublin. Her first novel, One Day as a Tiger, won the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature in 1997. A collection of poetry, The Beauty of the Moon, was published in 1999, followed by the novels The Far Side of a Kiss (2000) and The Free and Easy (2006). Haverty has also worked as a journalist and scriptwriter. She is a member of Aosdana.
- Author(s)Anne M. Haverty
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £6.59Trending at £11.20
- £5.49Trending at £5.59
- £5.37Trending at £6.41
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.