Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionConstantine of Rhodes's tenth-century poem is an account of public monuments in Constantinople and of the Church of the Holy Apostles. On one level, the poem offers an account of what was visible but it cannot be read as a straightforward description. Rather, Constantine's work offers insights into Byzantine perceptions of works of art.
- Author BiographyLiz James is Professor of Art History, University of Sussex, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Notemaps
- Weight638 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLiz James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.