CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the twenty-first century, breathtaking changes in technology are posing stark challenges to our constitutional values. This title shows how to translate and preserve constitutional and legal values at a time of dizzying technological change. It explores some of the most urgent constitutional questions of the near future.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Rosen is a professor of law at the George Washington University Law School, USA, the legal affairs editor of The New Republic , and a nonresident senior fellow at Brookings. His books include The Unwanted Gaze , The Naked Crowd , and The Supreme Court . Benjamin Wittes is a senior fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. He is the author of Law and the Long War and Detention and Denial .
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Wittes,Jeffrey Rosen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.