Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis study asserts that in times of crisis the US should be governed differently to how it is governed in times of tranquility. It argues - in light of the horror attacks on the United States - that Americans are forced to accept leglisative changes that might be unthinkable at other times.
- Author BiographyClinton Rossiter (1917-1970) Cornell, A.B. 1939, Princeton, Ph.D., 1942, held Cornell's John L. Senior Chair in Government and was the author of numerous books including The Supreme Court and the Commander-in-Chief; Seedtime of the Republic; Conservatism in America; The American Presidency; Marxism: The View from America; Parties and Politics in America; and The American Quest 1790-1860. William J. Quirk is Class of 1959 Professor of Law at the School of Law, University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Clinton Rossiter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byWilliam J. Quirk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.