CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1948, this work provides a detailed account of the constitutional history of Georgia from the Charter of 1732 to the adoption of the Constitution of 1945 and includes an analysis of the 1948 Georgia Constitution.
- Author BiographyAlbert B. Saye (1912-1989) was a professor of political science at the University of Georgia who was one of the most well-known scholars of Georgia history and politics of his time. He is the author of twelve books including New Viewpoints in Georgia History, A List of the Early Settlers of Georgia, Handbook on the Constitutions of the United States and Georgia (all Georgia), and Principles of American Government.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.