Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of how the judiciary should interpret the Constitution. Making use of arguments drawn from American history, political philosophy and literary theory, it examines what it means to interpret a written constitution and how the courts should go about the task.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Whittington is assistant professor in the department of politics at Princeton University and the author of Constitutional Construction.
- Author(s)Keith E. Whittington
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.