All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing constitutional politics in 20 Central and Eastern European countries, this book describes all constitutional amendments and new constitutions after the first post-communist constitution-making, all failed amendment attempts, and the political discourses on constitutional politics, all embedded in the established literature.
- Author BiographyDr. Anna Fruhstorfer is a post doctoral researcher at the Department of Social Sciences at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin. Dr. Michael Hein is Humboldt Post-Doc Fellow at the Department of Social Sciences at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleVergleichende Politikwissenschaft
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnna Fruhstorfer,Michael Hein
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £19.21
- £3.99Trending at £6.09
- £38.06Trending at £40.06
- £5.50Trending at £8.98
- £17.94Trending at £18.99
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.