All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last fifteen years, the South African post-apartheid Transitional Amnesty Process - implemented by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) - has been extensively analysed by scholars and commentators from around the world and from almost every discipline of human sciences.
- Author BiographyAndrea Lollini received his Ph.D. from the Ecoles des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in Paris. He published widely on international and constitutional law and is Assistant Professor of Comparative Constitutional Law at the Political Science Faculty of the University of Bologna. He also currently works as Charge de Mission at the Institut des Hautes Etudes sur la Justice of Paris.
- Author(s)Andrea Lollini
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleHuman Rights in Context
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byAlexandra Tatiana Pollard
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.