All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the basic features of the law of armed conflict.
- Author BiographyFrits Kalshoven is Professor Emeritus of Public International Law and of International Humanitarian Law at Leiden University. In 2003, he was awarded the Henry Dunant Medal of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement for his continued effort to improve the knowledge of and respect for the law of war. Liesbeth Zegveld is a partner at Bohler Advocaten, Amsterdam, where she specialises in legal remedies for war victims. Since September 2006 she has also been Professor of International Humanitarian Law at Leiden University, focusing in particular on the rights of women and children during armed conflict.
- Author(s)Frits Kalshoven,Liesbeth Zegveld
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.