All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to technical and constructional open space planning, with all the relevant topics, from the most common materials and surfaces to the construction of open space elements and the use of plants.
- Author BiographyAstrid Zimmermann is an independent landscape architect with an office in Berlin.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note850 black & white illustrations, 300 colour illustrations, 850 schw.-w. u. 300 farb. Abb.
- Weight2489 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAstrid Zimmermann
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.