All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes us beyond the status of masculinity itself, questioning society's and the media's normative concepts of the masculine, and considering the extent to which men and women can transcend these stereotypes and proscriptions.
- Author BiographyMaurice Berger is Senior Fellow at the Vera List Center for Art and Politics at the New School for Social Research in New York. Simon Watson is the founding director of The Contemporary Art Institute of New York, sponsor of the annual SoHo Arts Festival. Brian Wallis is a cultural critic, living in New York. He has written extensively on contemporary art, and is the editor of numerous books, including Art After Modernism (1984), and Rock My Religion: Writing and Art Projects by Dan Graham (1994).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefacsimiles, portraits
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBrian Wallis,Maurice Berger,Simon Watson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.