All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of product certification programs and the factors that explain their varied success in becoming global governors equipped to tackle environmental and social problems effectively
- Author BiographyGraeme Auld is associate professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration and in the Institute of Political Economy at Carleton University. He lives in Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Graeme Auld
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleYale Agrarian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note11 b-w illus.
- Weight503 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.