CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1999 book was the first full-scale interpretation of the life and work of the major American neuropsychologist Karl Lashley.
- Author(s)Nadine M. Weidman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight365 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byMitchell G. Ash,William Ray Woodward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.