All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.94Trending at £6.29
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £10.59Trending at £11.06
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
About this product
- DescriptionFormulation remains one of the most important activities that those using psychological approaches undertake as part of their work. Arguably, however, formulation is an activity that remains poorly understood. This book sets out to explore the challenging complexity of psychological formulation.
- Author BiographySarah Corrie is a chartered psychologist and consultant clinical psychologist. She has extensive experience in both public and private sector services, and runs her own practice as well as working as a freelance writer, trainer, and lecturer. She is Programme Director of the Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy offered by Royal Holloway University of London and Central and North West London Foundation Trust. David A. Lane is a chartered psychologist and Director of the Professional Development Foundation. He contributes to leading edge research in coaching as well as supervising leading coaches undertaking doctoral research. He was Chair of the British Psychological Society Register of Psychologists Specialising in Psychotherapy and convenor of the Psychotherapy Group of the European Federation of Psychologists' Associations.
- Author(s)David A. Lane,Sarah Corrie
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.