All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposing a post-positivist, interviewee-centred approach, Giampietro Gobo and Sergio Mauceri's new book offers students and researchers a practical introduction to the process of collecting and analyzing survey data.
- Author BiographyGiampietro Gobo, Ph.D., is Professor of Methodology of Social Research and Evaluation Methods at the Department of Social and Political Studies - University of Milan. He has published over fifty articles in the areas of qualitative and quantitative methods. His books include Doing Ethnography (Sage 2008) and Qualitative Research Practice (Sage 2004, co-edited with C. Seale, J.F. Gubrium and D. Silverman). He is currently engaged in projects in the area of workplace studies. Sergio Mauceri, Ph.D., is Lecturer in Methodology of Social Sciences and teaches Quantitative and Qualitative Strategies of Social Research at the Department of Communication and Social Research - University of Rome 'La Sapienza'. He has published several books and articles on data quality in survey research, mixed strategies, ethnic prejudice, multicultural cohabitation, delay in the transition to adulthood, worker well-being in call centres and homophobia.
- Author(s)Giampietro Gobo,Sergio Mauceri
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £22.72Trending at £25.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.