All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume provides current methodological insights into translation didactics. It investigates both theoretical and practical aspects of translator training with a view to exchanging knowledge and resources among those who contribute to the complex and challenging endeavour of constructing translation competence.
- Author BiographyPaulina Pietrzak is Assistant Professor at the Department of Translation Studies at the University of Lodz. She specialises in teaching LGP and LSP translation and interpreting. Her main research interests include translator training and specialised languages. Mikolaj Deckert is Assistant Professor at the Department of Translation Studies, University of Lodz. His research is mainly in translation, language and cognition as well as media discourse.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleLodz Studies in Language
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight470 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMikolaj Deckert,Paulina Pietrzak
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.33
- £7.98Trending at £12.93
- £4.69Trending at £5.44
- £14.55Trending at £16.39
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
- £9.63Trending at £12.98
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.