All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £15.20Trending at £16.14
- £11.16Trending at £14.29
- £8.97Trending at £12.34
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illuminates the central role played by international nongovernmental organizations-including environmental organizations, human rights groups, bodies formed to regulate technical standards, and economic development organizations, among others-in the emergence and development of a comprehensive world polity.
- Author BiographyJohn Boli is Associate Professor of Sociology at Emory University. He is the author of New Citizens for a New Society: The Institutional Origins of Mass Schooling in Sweden. George M. Thomas is Professor of Sociology at Arizona State University. He is the author of Revivalism and Cultural Change: Christianity, Nation Building, and the Market in the Nineteenth-Century United States.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGeorge M. Thomas,John Boli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.