All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step-by-step guide for contracts managers, commercial managers, project managers, quantity surveyors, engineers and architects on the preparation of and responses to construction claims. Everyone involved in the preparation or review of construction claims should have this book to hand.
- Author BiographyAndy Hewitt has over 40 years experience in the construction industry - UK, Africa and the Middle East, holding senior commercial and project management positions with contractors, subcontractors and consultants. His experience in a variety of roles and on many prestigious international projects has given him the ability to see things from both the client and contractor s points of view. This has led him to specialise in claims and dispute management on behalf of both claimants and respondents.
- Author(s)Andy Hewitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight422 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.