All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a valuable plain English guide for everyone in the construction industry, commercial or residential, lawyers, consultants, adjudicators and students.
- Author BiographyPhilip Davenport is a solicitor practicing exclusively in construction law and an adjunct professor, UNSW. He has written extensively on construction law and worked for city law firms, the Department of Public Works NSW, as a referee on the Building Disputes Tribunal NSW and as a lecturer in the Faculty of the Built Environment, UNSW. For 13 years he has adjudicated claims under the security of payment Acts and trained adjudicators for Adjudicate Today. Helen Durham is a commercial barrister with particular interests in construction law, contract, equity and alternative dispute resolution, including adjudication and mediation.
- Author(s)Helen Durham,Philip Davenport
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £32.51Trending at £33.24
- £36.79Trending at £40.32
- £29.99Trending at £40.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.