Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £62.00Trending at £67.79
- £11.70Trending at £14.99
- £13.16Trending at £14.75
- £13.65Trending at £18.49
- £13.25Trending at £13.59
- £12.60Trending at £16.94
- £8.18Trending at £8.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive contracting reference for the construction industry, updated and expanded Construction Contracting, the industry's leading professional reference for five decades, has been updated to reflect current practices, business methods, management techniques, codes, and regulations.
- Author BiographyRICHARD H. CLOUGH, deceased, was the Dean of the College of Engineering, University of New Mexico. He was a Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers and has long been considered one of the leading American educators in construction engineering and management. GLENN A. SEARS is an active consultant in construction technology and management. He is Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering, University of New Mexico. S. KEOKI SEARS is a Project Manager and owner of Project Catalyst Corporation, based in Durango, Colorado. He has extensive experience managing large heavy civil and high-tech construction projects worldwide. ROBERT O. SEGNER is Professor of Construction Science in the College of Architecture at Texas A&M University. He has been a faculty member for more than 30 years, and became a construction educator following a number of years of practice in the construction industry at the superintendent, project manager, and executive levels. JERALD L. ROUNDS is Associated General Contractors Endowed Chair in Construction Management and Construction Engineering at the University of New Mexico. He served as project manager on a number of commercial building projects prior to more than 30 years as a construction educator.
- Author(s)Glenn A. Sears,Jerald L. Rounds,Richard H. Clough,Robert O. Segner,S. Keoki Sears
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1304 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.