All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance on delay analysis, particularly in relation to extension of time submissions. This book gives readers the information and practical details to be considered in formulating and resolving extension of time submissions and time-related prolongation claims.
- Author BiographyRoger Gibson has over 40 years of planning and programming experience in the construction and engineering industries. During the latter part of his career he has received many appointments as an expert in time-related disputes.
- Author(s)Roger Gibson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note220 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.